2 and 1/4 all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup coarsely chopped nuts, if desired
First of all, In small bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt. Sieve these three items together to mix them properly with each-other; Set aside.
In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugar with electric mixer, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until it’s fluffy
Beat egg and vanilla properly. Add the flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Then add the chocolate chips and nuts.
Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
You can also bake them in Heat oven to 375°F but if you don’t want to use heat oven you can also use your pressure cooker for backing cookies place the small try on a rack inside a pressure cooker and bake them for 25 to 30 minutes
1: For the best results mix all ingredients properly This will help to bake cookies evenly and properly you should also spread the batter of cookies properly by the distance of 2 inches.
2:The best cooking or baking sheets are shinny and are made up of aluminium. These are best because the capture heat and help to bake the stuff properly.
- For the beat results make sure you have added proper amount of ingredients with cooking or baking because proper and accurate amount of ingredients is very important. For best results, add ingredients in the order they are called for.
- The best way to measure accurate amount of all purpose flour is to stir the flour firstly and then measure it by a cup and remove the excess of flour from the top of the cup.
- Line flat cookie sheets with parchment for easy cleanup. Be sure to give the dropped dough plenty of air space, so the cookies won’t bump into each other as they spread.
- There is lot of difference between the baking science of cake and cookies one is fluffy, soft and puffy and on the other hand there are crunchy hard and yummy cookies. The difference in this baking science is the difference of measurement of ingredients and the mixing and beating timings.
- Use a 1-inch meat baller (or a cookie/ice cream scoop) to make consistently even-shaped cookies
360 degree is the standard temp for baking cookies. But baking at 325° also turn good but the slower cooking will turn the cookie chewier. The outsides will be a little softer, too. If you love slightly underdone cookies you should go with 325 degrees.
After 10 minutes the cookies will be gold brown from the edges but would be soft from the center. Of course, if you’re a fan of crispy cookies let the cookies be cooked a little longer, about 14 minutes. That would be more crunchier.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO FOR BETTER RESULTS:
- You should always beat sugar and butter properly this is because you have to keep the mixture perfect for baking cookies.
- You should measure your flour
- Don’t ever forget to add salt
- You should ways go for the lining the baking sheet.
- Never place cookie dough balls onto a hot baking sheet.
- Butter should not be cold it may have been too warm
- Don’t over-mix the cookie dough.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies.
There are also many benefits of cookies
- Metabolism and body cells. To produce a stable metabolism, you need proteins
- It is also proved for Improving bone health
- It also helps to Maintaining brain health.
- This also gives you sense of satisfaction when you eat this yummy stuff.
- It adds energy in body and helps to fix body metabolism